Green Elephant Sanctuary: Experience elephants in a whole new way
The elephants belong to Thailand, For centuries, elephants have been seen as holy in Thailand. We are committed to the protection of elephants by offering them a safe and protected life in the elephant sanctuary. By the way, the supply of a single elephant costs several hundred dollars a month and an elephant consumes up to 200 kilograms of food a day. With our work, we do not only ensure the livelihood of the animals, but also their well-being and comfort.
We also offer :
MORNING Green Elephant Sanctuary Park 06.30- 12.00
AFTERNOON Green Elephant Sanctuary Park 13.00 -17.30
- Pick up from hotel/villa to the Green Elephant sanctuary camp
- After arriving at the “ Green Elephant Sanctuary Park” you will have the opportunity to feed the large elephants and young animals.
- We then continue with a short presentation in English of our vision, the park and the Asian elephant.
- After changing, you can rub the elephants and yourself with mud in the spa pool. It makes for the most beautiful souvenir photo taken by park photographers during the entire visit. Then you can wash the mud off the elephants and yourself in the freshwater pool before having fun with the elephants under the XXL adventure shower.
- After showering, you can enjoy a rich, authentic Thai buffet.
- And finally, you can say your goodbyes to the elephants before we bring you back to your hotel.
- Arrive back at the hotel Pick-up at the hotel by air-conditioned van
|Green Elephant Sanctuary Park :MORNING||2,400 THB||1,900 THB|
|Green Elephant Sanctuary Park :AFTERNOON||2,400 THB||1,900 THB|